- Overflowing bins created a disturbance for citizens.
- All bins were collected 4 times a day.
- Only high traffic areas’ bins were full enough for such high collection frequency.
- 76 bins installed with Clean CAPs.
- Initial data revealed far too many collections.
- Data showed varying collection requirements for different bins.
- 45% collection efficiency increase with bins collected only 1.8 times, daily.
- 25% increase in operational efficiency: enough time to give 2 out of 8 administrators work, elsewhere.
- Not only did the area become cleaner, US$950 was saved per bin, adding up to an annual total of US$72,700.